We hope you have a fantastic and safe summer and look forward to seeing you all in September. School is open for the children from Monday 5th September however the office is open for enquiries from 1st September.
From the Autumn term we are going have an open morning for parents to visit class for a specific focus, for example writing, rather than opening every Friday morning. We will let you know in September when the open mornings will be.
There will be some changes to which doors some year groups will use in September:
- Year 1 will all use the Key Stage 1 door next to Pre School
- Year 2 will all use Mrs Snow’s classroom door onto the playground
- Year 3 will all use Mrs Burton’s classroom door onto the playground
- All other year groups will stay the same
Could I just remind you that:
- All dates of upcoming events will be put on the website calendar
- In the morning doors open at 8.40am and close promptly at 8.45am
- All children must wear school uniform including navy jumpers or cardigans and black shoes
- Please do not use the school car park and be considerate of local residents and yellow lines when parking outside school
Many thanks for all your donations, support and custom yesterday at the Summer Fair. We made over £1250 which is absolutely fantastic.
Our first event leading up to our sports week as we held our Beetle Drive Fundraiser today. £276 going towards our Sports Week.
Our duck has come back this year and we now have thirteen ducklings in the school pond. Along with the chicks in the reception classes there’s a lot of chirping in the school at the moment!
Just to let you know school uniform can be purchased from Cliffs in town or now online via their website www.schoolwearsolutions.com
Doncaster Council have launched the Sam and Sammie Website to help promote attendance throughout Doncaster. There are a lot of fun games and activities so check them out by clicking on the link above.
Just a reminder that we will be doing our sponsored mile on Friday for Sport Relief. Reception children will be having a bake off and Mr Harris will be running to school.
Congratulations to the winners of the Mother’s Day competition sponsored and run by the Co-operative on Goodison Boulevard.
The winners who have received a letter to collect a bouquet of flowers from the Co-operative on Goodison Boulevard are:
- Crystal Riley
- Amelia McCormack
- Keaton Homer
- Tia Parker
The runners up who have received a letter to collect a box of chocolates are:
- Lillian Baker-Hill
- Lavey Atkins
- Zainab Ul-Hassan
- Aimee SMith
- Lars Slee-Karim
- Velvet Bayes
- Abigail Bytheway
- Kaci Hardisty
- Meg Marriott
A group of Year 6 children did themselves proud at the Hall Cross Hockey Tournament on Wednesday. They worked and played together as a team and, as always, their behavior was impeccable.