Hatchell Wood Pre School
Pre School Mobile – 07946 279311 or 07904 148097
PLACES AVAILABLE FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
Hatchell Wood Pre School is a parent managed setting operating from a classroom within Hatchell Wood Primary Academy.
It is open five Mornings and Afternoons each week, during term time and registered with Ofsted for care and education of up to 24 three and four year olds each session.
We can also offer 30 hours full day care.
The setting was established in 1993 and children attending can access Early Years Funding. Most of the children who attend the setting transfer to the reception class in Hatchell Wood Primary Academy.
Last Ofsted inspection 5th January 2016 and the setting received a ‘Good’ judgement.
What did Ofsted say –
All children make good progress from their starting point and are very well prepared for their future learning in school.
Children enjoy learning as they explore their environment and use their imagination.
Children’s social and emotional development are supported exceptionally well. They are very well prepared for their transition into pre-school and into school.
Staffs are excellent role models.
Our Aims ─
- to enhance the development and education of children under statutory age in a parent-involving community-based group
- to provide a safe secure and stimulating environment
- to work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families
We offer your child ─
- a specially tailored curriculum which covers the developmental stepping stones of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children
- fun and friendship with children and other adults
- the support of a Key-person
- opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in your own child’s progress
Our Pre School is open Monday to Friday from 8.45 am to 11.45 am and 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm during term time and offers education and care for children below school age and over the age of three years.
To Apply for a Place:
Please contact the pre school for an application form. It is advisable to apply before your child’s first birthday as the setting operates a waiting list system.
We admit children to pre school as their names reach the top of the waiting list, depending on their age and places available. If it is the child’s nursery year then they will be offered five mornings a week, if it is their pre-nursery year then they will be offered two or three mornings a week depending on availability.
Click below to download an application form.