Due to the bad weather forecast tonight and to try and minimize disruption we have decided that the school will be closed tomorrow, Thursday 1st March. Thank you for your patience and understanding both today and for tomorrow. With the constantly changing forecasts during the day it has been difficult for us to predict what the best course of action needs to be. By making an earlier decision we hope it will help you to make suitable arrangements for tomorrow. We will contact you during the day tomorrow about Friday but predict that we should be able to open again if the forecast does not change.